2017 was quite a year for me over here! I started the year with a goal, and I completely exceeded that goal. With that being said, I have decided that it is time to have some help around here!
I am looking for interns for the 2018 wedding season! You will be working with me about 3-5 hours a week, in Roanoke & surrounding areas.
- can commit to working 3-5 hours/week for the next six months to one year
- Are an aspiring photographer with serious interest in working as a wedding & lifestyle photographer either part-time or full-time
- Have some understanding of DSLR photography and own your own DSLR (also, an interest in film would be great too!)
- Are computer savvy and fluent with social media (Instagram, Facebook, blogging)
- Live in the Ronoake or surrounding area
- Are reliable and professional
THINGS YOU’LL PROBABLY BE DOING:
- Meeting me once a week (or more if you want!)
- Client interaction: managing new client inquiries, delivering galleries and products to existing clients
- Marketing & Advertising: assisting with marketing campaigns, creating and submitting work to publications, and posting on social media once a week
- Assisting at shoots when available – assisting with gear and lighting. You will have the opportunity to be a second shooter, and can build your portfolio
- Be the first to know about styled shoots, personal projects, and workshops (and also have the first spot at each!)
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN:
- One-on-one workshops and consultations with Pat – we will cover anything from camera technique to business development
- Constant feedback on your images and portfolio
- Behind-the-scenes view of my business – emails, client contacts, shooting, post processing and more
- A friend!
- The adventure of learning with me!
Please fill out the form below. We are accepting applications until the positions are filled, so the sooner the better!
I am constantly expanding my team and I'm looking for a super awesome people to work with me this year second shooting weddings when needed. I'm looking for individuals who are creative and not afraid of a taking risks and are adventurous. Also, preferably someone who is familiar with using camera and OCF experience would be great. If this is you please fill out the below questioner. If I think we'd be an awesome fit I'll get in touch!